Generating hashtags is the main feature of the app. Here’s the idea, you give us a couple root or base hashtags and from those, we’ll find up to 30 related-one. You’ll save a ton of time!
Here’s a step by step walkthrough of how to Generate Hashtags.
1) Go to the ‘Generate’ tab (middle one)
2) Towards the top of the screen, you’ll see a text bar with a search icon, tap that and start entering a base hashtags (something that describes your post, i.e. #newyork or #photography or #smallbusinesses), then press 'done' on the keyboard. You can also tap one of the suggested results, and it'll type it for you.
3) Tap ‘Generate Hashtags’
4) Now, you’ll see the results. You’ll notice that there are multiple groups of hashtags. Here, we recommend you read through each group and choose the one that is the most relevant to your specific post.
5) Once you find a group, tap it and a copy, confirmation screens should pop up
6) At the bottom, you can tap the Instagram or TikTok button, and we’ll open that app.