Handpicking hashtags is like using a smart hashtag creator. Think of it like writing a group of hashtags in the Notes app, but as you write them, we suggest related ones, and you can ‘handpick’ the ones that you like the most.
- Go to the Generate tab and tap ‘Handpick Hashtags’
- Search a hashtag for related ones to come up
- From the results, tap the ones you like
- You can search new hashtags and keep selecting more
- When you’ve selected all the ones you want, tap ‘Add x Hashtags’ at the bottom
That’s it! Here are some more tips:
- to keep adding more, tap the plus button in the top right
- you can select a few hashtags, and then tap ‘Delete x Hashtags’ at the bottom
Why is this feature useful you might ask? Imagine you want to build a group of hashtags where 20 of them are related to #youtube, 5 are related to #entrepreneur, 2 are related to #nyc, and 3 are related to #videoediting. This would be really hard to do via the hashtag generator. Using handpick, you could easily build a group of hashtags like this.